Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bunny Sunday

Today's featured bunny is Ginger (aka Ginger Joe, Gingy, Gingy Pie). As I mentioned in last week's post, we named him before we knew he was a boy. Oops! He was the only one that had his mama's reddish-orange coloring.As little bitty bunnies, he seemed to always be the first one to learn and try new things. A little adventurer! We had them in a portable play pen for awhile. One day I caught him at the very top, ready to jump out... until he found himself nose to nose with Angel, our rottweiler (who, by the way, is a very good girl around the bunnies).

Gingy enjoying a carrot....
Sharing breakfast with Digger...Our bunnies are all held everyday, so they are very people oriented and friendly. My nephew LOVES the bunnies and has learned that a good scratch behind the ears is one of their favorite things. (This is such a great pic... a boy and his bunny)
And to go along with the theme of Bunny Sunday, here is a new bracelet that I just listed in my Etsy shop this morning:
The handcrafted copper link is etched with a sweet little bunny! The beads are blue crazy lace agate with lots of brown and copper matrix.
The curve of the bunny link fits perfectly on the wrist and is really comfortable to wear, not to mention adorable!
Happy Sunday everyone :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...so precious! Love the pic of the 'boy and his bunny'! Will check out your bracelet...love the colors on it and of course the little bunny!
Have a soothing and peaceful Sunday Evening, my friend~~

Hugs,
Lynn♥

Anonymous said...

I was trying to get to Bunny Sunday earlier, some things came up;) Love that bracelet!

allhorsestuff said...

Sweetest ever Bunnies!
They look soooo soft!
Glad to give you a chuckle today!
Kacy w/ Wa mare~

Phyllis said...

Your bracelet is gorgeous!

I never tire of the bunnies and wish I had some myself :)

Rural Rambler said...

Ginger is a sweet bun and the pic with her boy makes a heart happy! The new bracelet is very pretty, no surprise there as your jewelry is all so unique and beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your Bunny Sunday!

Wear Your Wild said...

They look so silky smooth!
Love the bracelet.

Christina said...

Ginger is such handsome bun. I bet he was surprised when he was making his escape and came face to face with your rottie. LOl
The bracelet is gorgeous.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Your bunnies are so happy and healthy looking. So sweet! I can just imagine the look on Ginger's face when he saw your Rotty. Little scamps are too curious for their own good sometimes!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh he is darling!!! I love his orange color!!! I also love your jewelry!!! Stunning!! Sarah

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Gorgeous bracelet!!! And those bunny foo-foos are the cutest.

Desert Rose said...

That Boy sure loves that bunny!!!

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Ok,I gush over the bunnies every time because they are so lovable!!
That bracelet is beautiful by the way !