Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bunny Sunday

Meet Turbo (aka Turby). She is the littlest of our 5 bunny siblings at only 3.5 pounds. Their mama was a mini-rex and although I don't know what the daddy looked like, he must have been a mini-rex, too.

Lovin' some parsley...
Turbo is a famous bunny supermodel. I submitted this photo in a contest awhile back and she won first place! (I know, a little silly, but well, I've been known to be a lot silly when it comes to these bunnies). She was also interviewed following her win. You can read that post here. Doesn't she look like a plush stuffed bunny here?

She is the most adorable little bunny and completely irresistable. I dare you to try to resist her cuteness!
Here she is at about 2-3 months old, with her brother, Ginger (yeah, we didn't know Ginger was a boy at the time we gave him his name, but he's okay with it)

Bunny butt in action...

Till next Sunday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your bunnies - everytime I see pics of them, I want one. Not sure I need anymore animals tho' with 20 goats and 5 dogs :-). But you also have a bunch of animals don't you?

Anonymous said...

Your bunnies are just too cute! Love the story about little Ginger, too!
They have the sweetest little faces and I bet are just incredibly soft! Awwwww!

Hugs,
Lynn♥

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Turbo looks so soft! And I love the bunny butt picture. I wish I could get an action shot, but none of mine turn out.

Christina said...

I love bunday sunday. I always look forward to it. There are no bounds when it comes to silly. We bunny lovers practice all types of silliness when it comes to our bunnies.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Turbo is adorable and so is Ginger. All your buns look so healthy & happy.

Anonymous said...

Bunny super model? Does Turbo smoke and diet all the time to keep that figure for the model life?

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Can't get enough of those bunnies ! What a doll, no surprise she won, what a super photo!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Hey there Cowgirl, just found your blog, and I love your jewelry...err that is I know of some women that would love your jewelry.

Wear Your Wild said...

cutest bunnies EVER!

Rural Rambler said...

I missed Bunny Sunday, we were on vacation! Turby is darling and I love bunny butts in fast forward! I can't resist any of their cuteness but don't tell Suds!

Desert Rose said...

I can see why she won the bunny beauty contest...she's adorable!