Monday, February 16, 2009

The rest of the package...

This is what else came in the package with the easel from my dad --
Actually, there were 2 of these bracelet stands. I can take out the lower bars on the other one for use as a necklace stand. Dad used tropical cocobola wood for the middle upright, oak and black walnut for the side bars and cherry wood for the base and used danish oil for the finish. A perfect display for my cowgirl cuffs! I intend to do a few shows this spring and these will look great in my booth.


Don't you love the heart base? Perfect!

6 comments:

Krystina said...

Absolutaly lovely! You have an awsome dad to make you such nice goodies! Your booth will look stunning!

backattheranch said...

That is a great idea! I know your booth will look great and good luck on the shows! :)

Desert Rose said...

You are such a lucky girl that your daddy made you all these beautiful display stands for your work!

Teresa said...

Our dad's would make a great team!--He made me a lip balm holder, one for the sticks and one for the balm pots. I like the cherry wood. The bracelets look great on it!!!

The heart base....awe, so sweet ;)

Anonymous said...

Aren't dads the greatest. My pop is always making things for me also and I will always treasure them.

Rocki Adams said...

Oh my dad used to do woodworking all the time, but now he cooks/bakes/grills... (which is just as fun!)

Your cuffs look AWEsome on such a beautiful stand!