Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rottweiler Wednesday

I planted a really pretty gardenia in a big pot next to my front door.  It was starting to fill out and even get some buds on it.

Enter rottweiler puppy:

I walked outside to find the entire plant uprooted, leaves, branches and dirt strewn about (I quickly salvaged what I could and re-potted it, hoping it might still live):

Unsupervised puppy + newly potted plants = bad combination.

Seriously, though, who could be mad at this face for very long???

7 comments:

Christina said...

The little stinker! Well, she was doing her own version of gardening.

The Fab Furs said...

Oooh! A volunteer to help in the garden! And what a good digger!

Lady Godiva said...

Caught with her paw in the "cookie jar"! And look at the evidence trail of dirt behind her! This is just too cute. Boots looks extra kissable in the last picture.

Anonymous said...

He looks so remorseful - you can't stay mad...and I am sure you didn't.

Clovie Boy said...

Tempting pot of dirt + mom not watching = puppy fun!

The JR said...

I had a husky that decided I didn't need any plants at all in the back yard.

Teresa said...

Nice to know it's not just kids that can turn a house upside down,inside out and still be cute while doing it!