Monday, October 3, 2011

Cowgirl Wisdom on a Monday Morning

I haven't posted one of these little gems in awhile.  This one seemed fitting to me for what's been going on in my life lately.  I'm heading in a new direction with my jewelry business and things have been really coming together --- new selling venues, lots of interest in my designs and new opportunities presenting themselves to me almost daily.  It IS exciting...and not knowing what's coming next is part of the fun.  I'm just going to roll with it and expect that those unknown "things" will all be good. 

Have a great week everyone!

P.S.  The bunnies all say hello, taking a little break from Bunny Sunday this week.  It's hard work being in demand.  :)

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I like that saying!...that' s how I feel when I'm driving out here...never know what I'm gonna see next.

The Fab Furs said...

Congratulation on your continuing successes! Hi, buns and rottie!

Clovie Boy said...

Happy news! Wish you the best!

The JR said...

Oh my, she's braver than I am.

Good luck with your business.

The Barn Door said...

Can't wait to see what direction your new jewelry is headed! Love your stuff!!
Karen & the Hounds
(headed back to Phoenix for the winter today!)

Gaina said...

That's great news, I'm so pleased for you :).