Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rottweiler Wednesday

Boots had a playmate all last week.  We were taking care of my cousin Jennie's dog, Inca, while Jennie went out of town.  Inca is 8 months old.  Boots is now 6 months.  2 puppies with endless energy!  They were a perfect match for each other.
We took them to the lake over the weekend.  Inca is a true lab - it was hard to get her out of the water.  Boots loves the water, too, but she's not crazy about actually swimming.  She likes to go out into the water only as far as she can still touch.  She watched Inca retrieve the stick over and over...

AND she discovered something she really likes to do better than swim:

OH GREAT...

But, I have to admit, it did make me laugh.  Such a puppy.  Still.

Happy Rottweiler Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

The JR said...

hahaha, what a mess! Gotta luv those critters.

The Fab Furs said...

Puppies being puppies! Nothing like a good wallow in the dirt/mud.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Nothing like a happy dog and you had two of them! What fun.

Paint Girl said...

How fun!! They look like they had a blast! I can't wait to get some nice weather to take my pups to the river. I'm starting to wonder if that will even happen this year!

Lisa said...

Puppies love to have a puppy friend to play with :) My sister adopted a dog the same day as my aunt, they live in the same town so their dogs have played together regularly since they were very young. They're best friends :)

Saundra said...

Oh my but I sure do love Rotties. I have owned two pure bred Rottweilers and am looking to adopt another since I recently lost my Shepherd/Rottie mix girl.