Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rottweiler Wednesday

I picked up a new hammock over Memorial Weekend, intending to get it put up back then.  We finally got it up this past weekend.  It took me that long to decide where I wanted it!  I think I'm happy with the location between these 2 mesquite trees.  They are big enough to offer a nice shade canopy for a relaxing little snooze.
And, more importantly ~ Boots approves!
I'm not sure who will be spending more time in the hammock ~ her or me...

Happy Rottweiler Wednesday!

8 comments:

The JR said...

She's glad you hung her a hammock!

Lisa said...

Snugglepup :)

I think I'm too clumsy for a hammock.

The Fab Furs said...

I think that if you want any hammock time, you had better get another one.

Dreaming said...

Ahhh, it looks so relaxing - even with Boots!

Clovie Boy said...

That's funny, Fab Furs!

Looks like wherever you go, Boots goes too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots Bridge!

Gaina said...

I can't believe how fast she's grown! So beautiful x

Natalie on Rottweiler Training said...

I'm not sure if you'll still have the chance to hop in to that hammock. I bet Boots will own it.