Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baking Bread Together

Linda at The 7MSN Ranch is having an on-line bread baking party.  I love this idea, so thought I would join in.  Today we are mixing up the dough and tomorrow we'll bake and share our results on our blogs (the recipe calls for the dough to sit for 18-24 hours).

Here's the recipe if you'd like to participate.  It is super easy, which makes it even better.  Ahhhh, I can smell the fresh baked bread already...

And a quick update on Nutmeg.  She is doing SO much better.  Today she hopped all the way into the living room.  It must be all the extra attention she is getting...


Have a great day everyone.

9 comments:

Judy said...

I am so glad Nutmeg is feeling better. I love the picture of the cat and Nutmeg, so cute!
Homemade bread is the best, it makes the house smell so wonderful, enjoy!

The JR said...

I'm so glad to hear that Nutmeg is better today! Keep getting better Girl!!!

I'll have to catch up on the bread next week. Off for Veteran's Day tomorrow. Taking a couple of days off, so I'll be back on Tuesday.

the7msn said...

Thanks for baking along! Maybe the aroma or a little piece of crust will help Nutmeg perk up.

Unknown said...

Good thing nutmeg is feeling better. I bet that bread is gonna be tasty!

Christina said...

Yum, homeade bread is delicious. I could live on bread and butter without a problem.

I love the pic of Rose and Nutmeg. They look like they could be thinking of any number of things. I am glad Ms.Nutmeg is feeling better.

Gaina said...

Yay! Well done Nutmeg! **Cuddles**.

It's generally accepted that I don't have a domesticated bone in my body. I can cook, I just don't! Haha. However, this week Mum needed to buy a new microwave and I had to help her program it (gadgets are much more my thing!) and noticed it came with a small recipe book. I'm sure there was a recipe for bread in it so I may give it a whirl!

Phyllis said...

Nutmeg is so pretty and I'm glad she's feeling more energetic. Maybe she's excited about baking bread too! :)

Lisa said...

SO glad to hear about Nutmeg!!! Maybe all of her excellent nurses are helping some :) I love both of those pictures. Man, Cactus Rose got BIG!

Homemade bread? Can I come over? Enjoy!

Crystal said...

I really wanted to make the bread too, but I wasnt home long enough this morning, so I may be a day late (as always)
Funny your cat thinks its a rabbit.