Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bunny Sunday

Somehow, the bunnies have taken over my blog.  Seems like all I get around to posting about these days are these furry little creatures.  Not like I don't have other things going on in my life... training/riding Piper (I definitely need to post more on this -- lots of great progress happening), fundraisers for the horse rescue, new jewelry creations, all the other animals, etc.  But an entire week can go by and I haven't posted.  I need to share a little more of what is going on in my world.  So, that is my plan.

But for now, what I know you all have been waiting for!  BUNNY SUNDAY  :)  Today, I've selected a few choice photos from the bunny archives for your viewing enjoyment...

Bully drinking from the pond:

And another of Bully, meeting a new friend:

That's all for today friends.  My plan for the week is to post about Piper's training and fill you in on where we are with that.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Christina said...

We havent seen the goaties in a while Bridget! Hint Hint

Unknown said...

Aren't you worried they would fall into the pond? Can bunnies swim well?
Super cute I just want to pet them all day long.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Sydney ~ the bunnies are always supervised around the pond. :)

The JR said...

Bully is too cute.

My goal for the week is to ride the hair off of one smarty pants DIVA mare.

Lisa said...

So funny how bunnies interact with inanimate objects, isn't it?

Honestly, I almost laughed out loud when I saw Bully's face in the header. He kills me.