Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bunny Saturday?

I know I'm a day early for Bunny Sunday, but I just had to share this adorable Etsy Treasury that Linda of Artwolf created (click here to go to the full page view):

Bunnies and more bunnies!  Thanks to Linda for including my Copper Bunny Earrings in this collection. 

I created these earrings with sweet little copper bunny charms paired with copper hearts, pearls and swarovski crystals dangling from copper rings.  I'm putting these on sale through tomorrow, BUNNY SUNDAY, for 10% off the regular price AND I'll also donate 10% of the sale to Heartland Rabbit Rescue.  Just send me an e-mail and I'll adjust the price accordingly.  Thanks!

7 comments:

Julie Harward said...

They are all so cute and I love your earrings too...come say hi sometime :D

Cindy Sue said...

Girl, you are soooo talented!!! A new tradition, Bunny Saturdays! I like it!

Gaina said...

Aww, why'd ya have to go and show me that, huh? I want everything on that page now! :)

Rising Rainbow said...

Cute earrings.

Crafty Green Poet said...

such lovely earrings!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Sweet earrings, everyday is a bunny day !

Apron Senorita said...

GORGEOUS EARRINGS!! I love them, what a beautiful treasure. I raised rabbits as a kid.

Yoli :)