Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Sneak Peak

Art in the Park (in Artesia, N.M.) is a little over a week away. I've been madly creating new things for my booth. Here are a few of my new Cowgirl Wristlets (created from recycled cowboy boot tops). I have one that I use for my camera, it's a perfect fit. You can also use them to hold your cell phone or money/car keys when you are just running up to the store... I bet you can think of other uses -- just because they are so cute!

And here are a few new Cowgirl Cuffs created with these very cool anodized aluminum conchos I found in bright colors:
This pink one is one of my favorites:
Fun stuff cowgirls! All of these are currently listed in my Etsy shop, in case you saw something you just can't live without. :)

12 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhh wow girl theses are stunning! I just love the new purses!! How cute are those! My sister Anne(aginglite) tells me she has one of your sweet pieces - I am very green with envy!! I am saving my pennies!! Good luck at the show and remember to have a bit of fun!!!
Hugs, Sarah

Anonymous said...

I am also getting ready for a show next week - wow, I forgot how much work they are. I love those Cowgirl Wristlets - what a clever idea. Good luck!

Julie Harward said...

Those are SO cute, I love anything leather..and the beading makes it! You are very talented, good luck with all of that, hope it's successful! Come say hi :D

Shelly's Stuff said...

Hope you do well at the show. Your pieces are great!

Gaina said...

Those cuffs are gorgeous!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Your stuff is off the hook!

Kathy said...

The new things are awesome!!

Desert Rose said...

The purselets are awesome! Do they have a zipper at the top??? how much $$$

Angie @ thejunkranch said...

Love the Wristlets! I'm missing a pair of boots...now I know where they may be :)

Phyllis said...

Your creations are beautiful!

I love the photo in your header!!

Wear Your Wild said...

Those wristlets are so cool! What a great idea.

Cousin B said...

I love your designs, especially the wrist bands! Where is your shop located? Great talent!