Monday, June 9, 2008

An Arizona Summer Morning

Up at 5:30 this morning, gotta get outside before the scorching heat sets in. I thought I'd take some pics of the garden, it is doing pretty well, even in this heat. Most of the garden is dedicated to what I call the "Bunny Salad Bar". Here's a pic:





The salad bar includes catnip, lemon balm, thyme, mint, parsley, cilantro, oregano and lambs ear. The bunnies love it all!

We also have some jalapenos, zuchinni and tomatos growing (not for the bunnies, for us).







I just noticed while posting this pic that something is eating my ripe tomato! Maybe a little garden mouse... Might have to put the cage around the tomato to keep critters out.






More bunny salad bar! Carrots, cilantro and parsley. And some sunflowers scattered here and there...

After checking out the garden, gathered some eggs from the chickens....






Thanks Red Chicken!


No comments: