Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bunny Sunday

Hi everybun.  Turbo here. 
Mom is out of town, so I hijacked the computer for Bunny Sunday.  She's been too busy lately to post any pics of me, so I guess I have to do it myself!
And I have no problem doing that, because I am a BUNNY DIVA.
And while I have your attention, I'd just like to talk about this Easter Bunny thing.  We all know the Easter Bunny is cute and cuddly (although not as much as me) and some people think it is a great idea to give bunnies as gifts for Easter.  PLEASE people, we're not toys and we're not impulse gifts for small children.  We can live a long time (I'm going on 5 and plan to live a lot longer than that) and we require lots of time, attention and care.  And we like to live in the house with you!  (I'm spoiled, I also have a huge outdoor house I get out in when the weather is not too hot or cold).

How about giving a stuffed bunny rabbit as a gift?  Or a chocolate bunny?  Or maybe some bunny jewelry (oh, by the way, my mom makes lots of bunny jewelry, check out her Etsy shop!).  Just please don't buy one of my cousins to put in someone's Easter basket.

Thank you for your time and attention.  And Happy Bunny Sunday!
XOXO, Turbo

8 comments:

Christina said...

Well said Turbo and you are looking good baby!

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Bridget I had let Bunny Sunday slip from my mind! It must be Easter coming, a few words from you, yesterday I decided to bring Sunday Suds back! Not every Sunday :) Such a great idea Turbo for an Easter gift~a stuffed bunny! I hope you are enjoying your being out of town Bridget!

Jade said...

Turbo, you are one smart bunneh--and downright adorable at that. Mr. Mick and I just got home from a rabbit education event to teach people that rabbits are not Easter gifts, and it went very well.

Crafty Green Poet said...

That;s very good advice Turbo! Beautiful photos of you too,

GranthamLynn said...

Loved this post. I miss my bun so I enjoy seeing your photo's. Great advice. Thanks for sharing hopefully Easter bunny seekers will see it!

Clovie Boy said...

Nice post Turbo! Lookin' good!

The JR said...

Turbo you are so correct and so smart.

2 of our chickens were easter chicks.......someone in the city gave them to their niece....need I say more....

Unknown said...

Hi Turbo! You have lovely markings!

I totally agree with your note about bunnys for easter! I was going to post something similar about that too. The more awareness we can raise the better!