Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fundraiser for Heartland Rabbit Rescue

Happy 2012!  A new year always brings renewed energy, ideas and goals.  One of my goals this year is to help my favorite animal rescues by doing more fundraising, so.... I'm jumping right in. 

As you can imagine, we are big supporters of bunny rescue and our favorite is Heartland Rabbit Rescue, a nonprofit, no-kill rescue and shelter devoted to providing rescue and care for abandoned and neglected domestic rabbits.  (Sandie, Digger, Ginger, Bully and Turbo give them 10 paws up!) 
Something new for me this year is that I have signed on as a consultant for Mystique Boutique, a wonderful company that features jewelry, accessories and body care products.  This is where the fundraising comes in... being a consultant allows me the opportunity to host an online "catalog boutique", with a percentage of all sales going directly to benefit the bunnies at Heartland.  And this is where you, bunny lovers, come in... shop the Mystique Boutique catalog here, order securely online and have it shipped directly to your doorstep.  Simply put "Heartland Rabbit Rescue" in the notes section of the order form and Heartland will get credit for your purchase.  The bunnies benefit and so do you -- the products are beautiful and well made.

Some of my personal favorites from the Mystique catalog:

This beautiful scarf can be worn tied around your neck or draped around your shoulders shawl-style.  It is super soft and luxurious.  I never fail to get compliments on this when I wear it.  Of course, I LOVE the turquoise color...
And how about this leather cuff...handcrafted by ME!  I'm so excited that Mystique Boutique is carrying one of my designs.
Their interchangeable belts and buckles go great with the cuff!  I've been wearing this one a lot lately:
And this is the purse/tote that I'm currently carrying.  LOTS of room for all your necessities (and then some). 
And last, but not least, Mystique also has a great line of body care products, including lotion, goats milk soap, moisturizing sticks, bath salts and their AMAZING shower gems (spoil yourself with one of these!) 
The catalog boutique starts today, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 15th, so you have plenty of time to shop at your convenience.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail.  Thanks in advance for your support of the bunnies at Heartland Rabbit Rescue!

4 comments:

The JR said...

Good luck. Luv the buns. It's so sad how many kids get Easter bunnies and don't realize the care necessary for them.

Take care,
Ramona

Christina said...

All that stuff looks terrific. Thank you so much for always thinking of the bunnies and wanting to help. I am off to shop!

Jade said...

Ordered! Yay for helping bunnies!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Thank you Jade!