Friday, July 30, 2010

Cowgirl Finds for a Friday Morning

Check out all the cowgirl goodies in this way cool Etsy Treasury created by Runway Crochet (click here if you'd like to see a larger view and be able to click on each item):
My Bronze Spirit Horse bracelet is included in this collection of must-have cowgirl gear (3rd pic down on the left side).  What a nice surprise on a Friday.  And to show my appreciation (for Fridays, Etsy Treasuries and Cowgirls!) I'm offering this bracelet at 20% off the regular price through Sunday.  You can find the bracelet in my shop here.
(UPDATE:  This sold in record time this morning!  If you had your heart set on this bracelet, I'd be happy to custom make one for you at the sale price, just send me an e-mail.)  Oh, and I posted a new Friday Featured Item on my Facebook page...

Happy Friday and Happy Trails Cowgirls...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful bracelet.
Almost done your mirror hang. Got lots of hay to bale first. Why is summer so busy!?

The JR said...

Very pretty things!

Have a GREAT weekend.

Judy said...

I can see why the bracelet sold so quickly, such a great piece! Love the treasury...congrats on being in it.

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Gorgeous bracelet!