Rather than spend all day on Saturday building a new house for Valentine and Gerty, I found a used shed for sale on Craigslist (and for a fraction of what the materials would have cost us to build one ourselves).
Not the most attractive looking thing...But a coat of paint does wonders! I had red paint left over from painting the chicken coop and bunny casa (wouldn't want our animals' houses not to match...)
We did have to reinforce the house with plywood on the inside "just in case" you-know-who decided to test the walls out...
So far, the house is still standing. Hopefully, it will stay that way. You never know, though, she looks like she is plotting away.